Outside Sales/ Account Executive
The Cisco-Eagle family is a great place for your family
Location: Houston, TX
Although Cisco-Eagle, Inc. does business throughout the U.S., the outside sales account executives are primarily responsible for business development in the regional marketplaces in which our offices are located. The solutions we offer require an understanding of how to apply a wide variety of material handling and storage products. These include conveyor systems, pallet rack, mezzanines, shelving, stretch wrappers, palletizers, lifts, security cages, work stations, and other hardware and software necessary to provide optimal solutions to our customers. Appropriate technologies and tools are available to support our sales teams. In addition, our internal marketing team creates and channels opportunities to the sales teams for development.
- Grow material handling equipment and systems sales through both key account and territorial assignments
- Grow sales through both existing customers and new account development
- Business to business industrial sales using a collaborative approach with other departments at Cisco-Eagle, Inc.
- Achieve gross margin and profitability targets
- Maintain an awareness of competitive issues and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and timely information used to manage the business, including marketing data, competitive data, sales and gross profit forecasts, and expense management
- Effective utilization of the technology and marketing tools made available to sales teams
- Be part of a team environment
- Provide a high level of existing customer support to achieve both customer satisfaction and long-term relationships
- Adopt a continuing education approach to better understand and apply our product hardware and software in material handling applications
- Material handling or related industrial sales experience preferred
- Proven success in account identification, development, and maintenance
- Strong knowledge and understanding of mechanical equipment
- Minimum of three years sales experience preferred
- AutoCAD capability a plus
- Excellent prospecting techniques
- Well organized and ability to multi-task
- Strong listening and negotiation skills
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills
- College degree with engineering content a plus
Background check required. You are welcome to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest in Cisco-Eagle, Inc.