Systems & Design Associate - Texas
Texas market - Houston, San Antonio, DallasSubmit Resume
Cisco-Eagle is a Dallas-based material handling systems integrator and distributor. We provide conveyor systems, automated storage and retrieval, robotics, storage racks, mezzanines, shelving, palletizers, stretch-wrappers, dock equipment, and other products for warehousing, distribution and manufacturing.
Cisco-Eagle offers a great package of salary and benefits, along with a fun, professional company culture. Our benefit package includes, paid vacation, 401(k) plan, medical insurance, ESOP: we are an employee-owned company.
- Perform system integration and application design tasks to conceptualize and implement material handling solutions tailored to specific customer needs / requirements
- Perform CAD activities to support design work in AutoCAD 2014 including, but not limited to, conveyor layouts & elevations, details, fabrication drawings, and the creation of Bill of Materials.
- Assess risk involved in opportunities and determine proper equipment selections.
- Estimate materials and labor costs for projects.
- Provide technical support to other Cisco-Eagle departments.
- Assist sales during conceptual phase. (Some travel required)
Requirements, Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Hytrol Conveyor experience a plus.
- Project experience with conveyors, pallet storage systems, facility automation.
- Applications experience within materials handling industry (automation and conveyor).
- AutoCAD. 3D Modeling or Inventor experience not needed. Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Self-Starter with solid Time Management skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and needs.
Background check required. We are an equal opportunity employer.