Field Technician - Dallas - Temp
The Cisco-Eagle family is a great place for your familySubmit Resume
Cisco-Eagle is a material handling equipment systems integrator. We provide equipment, systems, and services. Our products include conveyor systems, lifts, dock equipment, industrial carousels, storage racks, mezzanines, palletizers, stretch wrappers, other related warehouse equipment, and repair, maintenance and installation services.
Cisco-Eagle offers a great package of salary and benefits, along with a fun, professional company culture. Our benefit package includes paid vacation, 401(k) plan, medical insurance, profit sharing plans, ESOP: we are an employee-owned company.
Position: Service Technician Location: Dallas, TX
The Service Technician works with our Field Operations Team, and is responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance on material handling equipment. You will be dispatched to troubleshoot and solve problems, and communicate effectively with the customer. In addition, a service technician may provide installation services for new or used equipment.
- Provide preventive maintenance on material handling equipment
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems, including motors, photo eyes, limit switches, emergency stop systems, etc.
- Identify and procure parts necessary to complete service or maintenance
- Communicate clearly with customer before, during, and after the work is completed, answering questions and securing approval for work as needed
- Complete and turn in all corresponding paperwork associated with each job
- Identify new customers in existing service areas and provide service information, literature and explanations of services provided, including providing proposals for services
- Maintain service vehicle including routine maintenance, managing truck supplies, and overall cleanliness and upkeep
- Respond to service calls on our 24-hour line when assigned
- Provide installation services for material handling systems
Additional responsibilities include completing necessary paperwork associated with work orders, including customer forms, purchase orders, timecards, and any other items required by the customer or Cisco-Eagle dispatcher. Accurate tracking of time and materials used on each job order is imperative.
- Must have Field Service Experience
- Experience with corrective and preventive maintenance on industrial or material handling equipment
- Electrical experience desired, working with 220VAC and 24VDC
- Welding ability a plus
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Flexibility to work as a team player with other CEI technicians, subcontractors, or an installation crew
- Ability to use computers and Windows-based software programs
- Ability to write clearly and complete necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
Background Check and Drug Test Required
Job type: temporary