Safety Products Final Assembly Technician - Dallas, TX
The Cisco-Eagle family is a great place for your familySubmit Resume
Cisco-Eagle is a material handling equipment systems integrator. Our products include warehouse safety equipment, conveyor systems, lifts, dock equipment, industrial carousels, storage racks, mezzanines, palletizers, stretch wrappers, other related warehouse equipment, and repair, maintenance and installation services.
We offer a great package of salary and benefits, along with a fun, professional company culture. Our benefit package includes paid vacation, 401(k) plan, medical insurance, profit sharing plans, ESOP: we are an employee-owned company.
Position: Safety Products Group Final Assembly Technician Location: Dallas, TX
The Final Assembly Technician is part of our Safety Products Group, located in Dallas.
- Interpret and follow blue prints and electrical schematics
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly (cabinet wiring)
- Mechanical assembly of systems components and creation of R&D products
- Final assembly on automated safety products systems
- Quality and functionality testing
- Crate completed systems for shipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Capability to interpret electrical schematics and wire systems accordingly.
- Customer service driven and a team player.
- Some travel required.
Background Check and Drug Test Required