Product Data Coordinator - Tulsa, OK
The Cisco-Eagle family is a great place for your familySubmit Resume
Cisco-Eagle Inc. is a leading material handling systems integrator and distributor. We provide creative supply chain and order fulfillment solutions for our clients which can include conveyor systems, storage and retrieval systems, robotics, palletizers, stretch wrappers, storage racks, mezzanines, security cages, safety gates, and other products used in warehousing, distribution and manufacturing.
We offer an excellent income and benefits package, and a rewarding, enjoyable, professional company culture within which to work collaboratively with others. We are an organization with a focus on providing our sales associates with unparalleled marketing support, technology, and formal training to fast track you to a successful career. Benefits include, paid vacation, 401(k) plan, medical insurance, and company stock (We are an employee-owned ESOP company, which can be an excellent long term benefit).
Position: Product Data Coordinator, Tulsa OK
We seek a candidate to help us create and maintain product data for our growing e-commerce website, which features over 30,000 items. This function includes updating product data for the website, adding new items to the website, and proactively discovering impending changes in products, prices or specs from our vendors.
- Maintain product pricing and specifications for our e-commerce website: We represent multiple manufacturers, who change their product pricing or other details regularly. This information must be updated and maintained.
- Enlarge our product offerings: We constantly expand our offerings, and the Product Data Coordinator will be directly involved in that process. This involves working with a variety of data, organizing it, and creating upload files for our ecommerce system.
- Rewrite industry jargon into easy-to-understand language: Our manufacturers commonly use language that is industry-specific, written with engineers or technical users in mind. We revise that text for customers who may not be tech-savvy mechanically inclined.
- Communicate with multiple departments and companies: The Product Data Coordinator will communicate with our partner companies, with our internal sales force, and others to ensure that our information is accurate and current.
- Participate in the marketing team. Participation in other marketing team activities, including meetings on direction and current projects.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Education: High school diploma required. Technical school or some college preferred.
- Required skills and proficiencies:
- Ability to understand products and their core benefits.
- Successful candidate will be a strong team player with excellent people skills.
- Excellent writing skills. Copywriting experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including formatting, functions, and formulas.
- Desired skills and proficiencies:
- Photo editing software.
- Web design skills, HTML proficiency.
- Video editing.
- Graphic design
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a Marketing or Administrative function
- Ability to work independently, to be self-motivated, and demonstrate good judgment.
As an employee-owned company, our culture emphasizes personal accountability, a fun attitude and a desire to help others – whether that be another fellow employee, a vendor or a customer. An ideal candidate will work well within a group and strive to provide outstanding customer satisfaction.
- We offer a base salary and bonus program, as well as company ESOP shares
Background Check required