Senior Material Handling Applications Specialist - Houston, TX
The Cisco-Eagle family is a great place for your family
Cisco-Eagle Inc. is a leading material handling systems integrator and distributor. We provide creative supply chain and order fulfillment solutions for our clients which can include conveyor systems, storage and retrieval systems, robotics, palletizers, stretch wrappers, storage racks, mezzanines, security cages, safety gates, and other products used in warehousing, distribution and manufacturing.
We offer an excellent income and benefits package, and a rewarding, enjoyable, professional company culture within which to work collaboratively with others. We are an organization with a focus on providing our sales associates with unparalleled marketing support, technology, and formal training to fast track you to a successful career. Benefits include, paid vacation, 401(k) plan, medical insurance, and company stock (We are an employee-owned ESOP company).
Senior Material Handling Applications Specialist
Location: Houston, Texas
- Conceptualize and implement material handling solutions, including application design and system integration tasks.
- AutoCAD activities to support design work, including conveyor layouts & elevations, details, and the creation of bill of materials.
- Assess risk involved in opportunities and determine proper equipment selections.
- Estimate materials and labor costs for projects.
- Project management tasks can include purchasing equipment/contract labor, scheduling, coordinating and tracking shipments,
and preparing project documentation.
- Provide onsite installation supervision, system start-up and customer training when needed (some travel required).
Qualifications--what you should bring to us:
- Systems design and project experience with conveyors (required)
- Pallet storage systems, case/carton order fulfillment systems, palletizing, and other facility automation (desirable).
- Demonstrable proficiency in AutoCAD (required)
- High level of accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with solid time management skills.
- Hytrol, Dematic, Intelligrated Conveyor experience (preferred).