Upcoming shows and conferences that may interest you:
- Reverse Logistics Conference & Expo: Las Vegas 2013: February 11-13; $999 to $3,498. Dozens of breakout sessions and a keynote from Zappo’s.
- International Warehouse and Logistics Association Convention and Expo: Orlando, FL, at the Loews Portofino Hotel (a gorgeous spot). March 10-12. $1,999 for members and $3,199 for non-members. Focus is primarily on the 3PL industry (“The International Warehouse Logistics Association’s mission is to help its members create more profitable third-party logistics companies”).
- Retail Supply Chain Conference, presented by the Retail Industry Leaders’ Association: at the `Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center. $795 early bird rate until 2/15. $1,195 for non-members. Lots of breakout sessions and clinics,
- Defense Logistics Conference and Expo: Miami, FL March 26-29. $475 to $850 based on attendee type.
- Annual WERC (Warehouse Education and Research) Conference: Dallas Texas, April 28-May 1 at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. A very good conference for warehousing and distribution professionals. Keynotes from Ross Perot, Jr. and Chris Sultemeier of Wal-Mart. “Advance, learn, laugh, share, engage” is the theme for dozens of sessions. Early bird rates from $1,075 (members) to $1,375.
Scott Stone is Cisco-Eagle's Advertising and E-business Manager. He is a 20-year veteran of the material handling industry. He publishes the award-winning Material Handling Tips & Information Newsletter and works on all aspects of the company's communications efforts. See Cisco-Eagle on Twitter