Loading Dock Lifts: Pit & Surface-Mounted
Allows any truck to load at your dock
Lift Inquiries or call for fast assistance
Loading Dock Lifts
Truck and dock lifts let you accept nearly any type of vehicle at your docks
- Use a dock lift when you need to accommodate loading a variety of vehicles
- Use a dock lift when there is no loading dock
- Use a dock lift when the dock is too high or too low
- Use a dock lift to avoid injuries from lifting and hand loading products
- Use a dock lift to load trucks more efficiently
Built tough for long, reliable life
ElectricalAdvance is a UL approved electrical enclosure assembler. Every dock lift you buy from Advance comes with an electrical controller box that is UL approved with the UL label. Other manufacturers can charge hundreds of dollars for this important feature. With Advance, it's free.
MechanicalDock lifts are designed and built as an integrated torsionally rigid structure. The base frame has a wide stance to provide maximum support. The scissors legs are tied together with torsionally rigid torque tubes. The platform is a box beam design, which adds to the torsional rigidity of the entire structure.
HydraulicAdvance manufactures its own industrial grade cylinders with steel front bearing blocks equipped with Teflon coated, sintered, steel backed, lifetime lubricated bearings; pistons equipped with nylon glass filled wear rings; cylinder rods made from high strength stress-proof steel that is hard chrome plated; cylinder housings that are automatically welded with specially designed mechanical lathe welders and spud welders rather than providing inexpensive agriculture grade hydraulic cylinders without many of the above features. Also, for safety, all cylinders are equipped with internal mechanical stops which prevent the cylinder rod from leaving the cylinder housing, so you don't have to depend on external stops on the lift to prevent the lift from collapsing when fully raised.
Paint FinishAll Advance lifts go through a multi-step paint process ending with an oven baked-on primer and an oven baked-on hard enamel paint finish to ensure long equipment life rather than outdated air dry paint methods that take 30 to 60 days to cure. Advance provides the best paint finish in the industry.
- Fast delivery
- Large roller wheels for longer life
- Chrome plated axles and pins for longer life
- Lifetime lubricated bearings for low maintenance and longer life
- Final filter on the lift base to prevent cylinder contamination
- Lifting chains on all bridges
- Conformance to OSHA, ANSI, BOCA, the NEC and CS 202-56 for safety
- 24-volt control voltage for safety