Ball Transfer Tables
For inspection stations, line convergence, and parts assembly
Ball Transfer Table Inquiries - for Expert Assistance
- Overall widths 16" to 42"
- Available for multiple types of conveyors
- 3" and 4" roller ball centers
- Section lengths of 1 ft to 5 ft may be connected to create longer tables
- Add supports to match conveyor height or create stand-alone tables
- Can be utilized with conveyors as a transfer mechanism, or on workstation or other applications
For skatewheel and 1-3/8" roller conveyor (light duty). Capacity up to 270 pounds.
For all other conveyor types or for stand-alone tables. Capacity up to 620 pounds.
transfer table is used when products are required to be manually rotated or
correctly positioned, such as a work station or other similar operation that
requires quick, easy handling of the product.
Ball transfer tables are also
used when more than two conveyor lines converge and packages must be transferred
from one line to another. They are widely used on workstation applications to
help in assembly, inspection, or testing. Ball transfers make it easy to move or
rotate heavy cartons, bins, and components that can be conveyed.
1" Ball casters
Top of ball sits 5/16"
above top of frame for skatewheel conveyor, and 1/4" above top of frame for
Steel channel frame 2.5" Frame
(For skatewheel and
1-3/8" roller conveyor (light duty) and capacities up to 270
for all other conveyor types or for stand-alone tables. Capacity up to 620