Conveyor Floor Supports
Adjustable height support legs for any conveyor type
- Three options of standard supports depending on conveyor type
- All applicable widths for standard conveyor sizes
- Single leg supports available for curves
- Increasing the number of supports under a conveyor section will greatly increase the conveyor's capacity
- Permanent supports are anchored to the floor to support an entire conveyor line. They can be placed at 5' or 10' intervals, depending on the conveyor. They come in various capacities and height/width configurations
Other Support Types
Portable Casters Support
Portable castered support allows straight sections of gravity skatewheel or 1-3/8 in dia. roller conveyor to be easily moved.
Portable Supports for Curve Conveyors
Portable castered curve support allows curved sections of gravity skatewheel sections or 1-3/8 in dia. roller curves to be easily moved. Floor locks can be supplied-optional.
Adjustable roller stands are made of heavy gauge pipe with a 1.9 galvanized, ball bearing roller mounted on top. They are used for feeding work to a punch press, saw, drill press, brake press, or anywhere some extra support is required.
- 3 widths
- Portable applications
Poly-Tier (multi-level) Supports
Poly-tier supports provide sturdy support for multi-level conveyor lines.
- Conveyor Widths 10" to 42" wide
- Available for most horizontal power and gravity conveyor
Ceiling Hangar Conveyor Supports
Ceiling hangers provide safe and sturdy means of gaining high conveyor elevations.
- 5/8" dia. x 8" long unplated fully threaded rod
- Sturdy crosspipe mounts to underside of bed section