Penco Vanguard Lockers
Steel locker for school corridors and employee lockers - Production Lockers
- Locker Inquiries - for fast assistance
- These are production lockers with extended lead times
- See quick ship lockers for faster-shipping lockers
- Penco Vanguard lockers have 24 gauge body parts with doors and frames being 16 gauge.
- You can specify these lockers to be painted in any one of 21 different colors of durable powder coat paint.
- The lockers shown above include optional 6" legs. The standard configuration comes without legs. There is no additional cost to add 6" legs to any Vanguard locker. You only need to specify your leg preference when you add the lockers to the cart.
- All Vanguard lockers require assembly, and must be anchored to a wall and/or the floor.
- Anchors are not included.
Build to order lockers are manufactured after you place an order. Typically they will ship in 6-8 weeks, but that time may increase during the peak summer months when schools are working on remodeling projects and new facilities.
The benefit of build to order lockers is that there are more sizes and options available than you have with Penco Quick Ship Lockers. You may wish to consider the Quick Ship Lockers if your requirement is more immediate, as they can typically ship out in 3-5 days.