Slider Bed Belt Conveyor: Model TA
Medium Duty Slider Bed Conveying Belt with Box Frame
- Belt Conveyor Inquiries - or call us toll-free for expert assistance
- Belt conveyor width is measured 2 ways: belt and overall (bed) width. The frame extends 2" on either side of the belt
- Belt widths are 4" less than bed widths
- Lengths from 6' to 100' listed, but many other sizes available
- Configuration assistance is just a call away
Economical, easy to install, easy to specifyThese conveyors have a sheet metal frame with rollers at either end. The belt slides across the solid metal frame, giving it the name Slider Bed. It's an inexpensive, quiet, easily-installed conveyor. Slider Bed Conveyor is suitable for light to medium loads, and is one of the most popular conveyor types in use today. First made in 1961, it has become an industry standard due to its versatility. It is deployed in manufacturing, distribution (extensively), product handling, and warehousing application. Applications are many -- sorting, packing, inspection, assembly line operations, testing, etc.
Model TA Specifications 305 KB PDF, opens a new window
A very versatile conveyor, the Model TA horizontal belt conveyor can be used in many types of material handling situations such as assembly line operations, sorting, packing, and inspection. Conveyor sets up quickly and easily to save on installation time.
- Bed - 4" deep x 12 ga. formed powder painted
- Belt Widths: 6", 8", 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 24", & 30"
- End Drive (standard)
- Motor - 1/2 HP standard-3/4 HP to 1 HP Available
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Capacity - Maximum load per linear ft. of conveyor 75 lbs., not to exceed rated capacities
- Reversible (with Center Drive)
Model TA horizontal belt conveyor is one of the most popular
conveyors manufactured. First made in 1961, it has become an industry standard
due to its versatility. It is deployed in manufacturing, distribution
(extensively), product handling, and warehousing application. Applications are
many -- sorting, packing, inspection, assembly line operations, testing,
"TA" is derived from the word "table" or table conveyor because of its flat, simple table like design. That simple design and construction makes it useful for a broad range of applications. Lengths in a variety of sizes linked with conveyor belt widths ranging from a narrow 6" to 24" wide. Wider widths can be engineered for special applications. Drive configurations range from a standard 4" or 8" diameter end drive to a neat and compact optional side mounted drive where low conveyor elevations are necessary. A center drive or overhead end drive can also be supplied.
- Black Ultimate 140 BOS(Standard)
- Polymate 100 RMP-COS (White)
- Trackmate 447 Roughtop(Black)
- Trackmate 533 COS-PVC(Black)