Medium Duty Roller Bed Horizontal Belt Conveyor
Hytrol Model RB for heavier unit loads - this is a heavy duty belt conveyor
- Belt Conveyor Inquiries - or call us toll-free for expert assistance
- Belt conveyor width is measured 2 ways: belt and overall (bed) width. The frame extends 3" on either side of the belt
- Belt widths are 6" less than overall widths
- Lengths from 6' to 100' listed, but many other sizes available
- Configuration assistance is just a call away - we help customers get it right
Model RB Specifications 3197 KB PDF, opens a new window
Moves heavier unit loads
The Model RB medium duty horizontal belt conveyor is designed to move heavier unit loads. Roller bed design reduces belt friction and provides greater capacity. Applications include: assembly, inspection and packing operations, moving product. Roller bed conveyors have a much higher load weight capacity than slider bed conveyors by reducing the friction caused by the belt against the bed surface. This conveyor also has a channeled frame equipped with a single transition roller on the end of the conveyor bed making it easier for you to create long runs of conveyor without having to resize belts or add additional intermediate transition sections.
- Bed-6-1/2" deep x 12 ga. formed steel frame powder painted
- Belt Widths: 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 28", 30", 34", 36", 42", & 48"
- Motor-1/2 HP standard- 2 HP available
- Capacity- maximum load per linear ft. of conveyor; 225 lbs., not to exceed rated capacities
- Reversible conveyor