Rousseau Mini-Rack Shelving
Interlocking shelves offer capacities up to 1,600 pounds
- Beams allow steel decking, wire decking, or wood panels at least 5/8" thick
- Shelf capacities reflect evenly-distributed loads
- Capacities from 625 to 1,000 lbs. per shelf (Medium Duty) and 1,225 lbs to 1,600 lbs. per shelf (Heavy Duty)
- Center Supports are included to help increase the stability of each unit
- Steel decking offered. You can also buy racks and install wood panels, or contact us about models with wire decking
Using wood panels
Wood panels must be cut according to the following dimensions:
- Nominal width of Mini-racking -11/16"
- 18" to 24" deep : Nominal depth of Mini-racking -7/8"
- 36" to 48" deep : Nominal depth of Mini-racking -5/8"
Ex. : For a unit 60" W x 24" D, the wood panel = 59-5/16" W x 23-1/8" D. Beams are designed for plywood or particleboard panels at least 5/8" thick.