Rousseau Mini-Rack Shelving
Interlocking shelves offer capacities up to 1,600 poundsShelving Inquiries - or call for fast assistance
- Beams allow steel decking, wire decking, or wood panels at least 5/8" thick
- Shelf capacities reflect evenly-distributed loads
- Create rows by using a freestanding starter then connecting additional adders. Starter units use posts on all four sides. Adder units utilize 2 Tee Posts which are shared with an adjacent unit
- Center Supports are included to help increase the stability of each unit
- Offered with steel shelves. You can also buy racks and install wood panels, or contact us about models with wire decking
Using wood panels
Wood panels must be cut according to the following dimensions:
- Nominal width of Mini-racking -11/16"
- 18" to 24" deep : Nominal depth of Mini-racking -7/8"
- 36" to 48" deep : Nominal depth of Mini-racking -5/8"
Ex. : For a unit 60" W x 24" D, the wood panel = 59-5/16" W x 23-1/8" D. Beams are designed for plywood or particleboard panels at least 5/8" thick.