Rousseau Mini-Rack Shelving
Interlocking shelves offer capacities up to 1,600 pounds
Get a Quote
Tough shelving/racks for manual material handling
- Beams allow steel decking, wire decking, or wood panels at least 5/8" thick
- Shelf capacities reflect evenly-distributed loads
- Capacities from 625 to 1,000 lbs. per shelf (Medium Duty) and 1,225 lbs to 1,600 lbs. per shelf (Heavy Duty)
- Center Supports are included to help increase the stability of each unit
- Steel decking offered. You can also buy racks and install wood panels, or contact us about models with wire decking
Wood panels must be cut according to the following dimensions:
- Nominal width of Mini-racking -11/16"
- 18" to 24" deep : Nominal depth of Mini-racking -7/8"
- 36" to 48" deep : Nominal depth of Mini-racking -5/8"
Ex. : For a unit 60" W x 24" D, the wood panel = 59-5/16" W x 23-1/8" D. Beams are designed for plywood or particleboard panels at least 5/8" thick.