Roller Bed Incline Conveyors
Double nose-over, incline/decline belt conveyor
- Conveyor Inquiries Expert Assistance
- Incline Conveyor Calculators: Calculate necessary overall lengths, floor space, heights
The Model RBI is a floor-to-floor incline conveyor. It's equipped with a chain driven power feeder and an adjustable double nose-over at the discharge end to insure a smooth transfer from incline to horizontal plane. The RBI conveyor, with rollers, carries higher load capacities than the SBI conveyor. Inclines are easily adjusted up to 30 degrees. This conveyor can also be used as a booster conveyor in gravity flow systems.
- Move products between floors, from floors to mezzanines, or to overhead conveyor lines
- Medium duty frames hold up to 1250 lb.; evenly distributed load and 225 lb. per linear foot
- Inclines move at a standard 65 feet per minute, to ensure that a choke point is not created
- Our complete incline conveyors come complete with motor, reducer, brakes, supports, and lower horizontal feeder section
- Motors are reversible, reducing downtime if products need to be taken off
RBI Specifications 237 KB PDF, opens a new window
- Bed-6-1/2" deep x 12 ga. formed steel frame powder painted. Standard sections come in lengths of 6', 8', & 10'
- Belt Widths: 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 28", 30" 34", & 36"
- Motor-3/4 HP-2 HP available with brake kit based on load capacity
- Center Drive (standard)
- Capacity can range up to 1245 lbs.