Energy Efficient Commercial Lighting Systems
Save up to 75% on your Lighting Costs
- Inefficient traditional metal halide lamps provide minimum light at maximum expense
- Our lighting Maximizes foot candles (light on the work surface) and use half the energy
- High Bay T5HO fluorescent lighting systems maintain up to 95% of initial lumens over their rated life; metal halides lose 1/3 of their initial lumens in just 40% of their rated life
- The combination of unique reflector designs and energy-saving Westinghouse T5 lamps increases lighting efficiency by providing both superior light and significant savings
- Utility or Tax incentives may be available for larger retrofits (Federal and State)
- Many systems offer return on investment of less than one year
- Occupancy sensors added to instant-on fixtures in low traffic areas can boost savings up to 90%
How to get started
We can help you start the process by surveying your facility for total fixture count, foot candle readings, photo matrix, cost per kWh of existing lights compared to new converted technology fixtures (T5’s or T-8’s). We can provide ROI, cost of material and installation, EPACT certification to include tax deduction, and any applicable local utilities rebate programs or other tax incentives. Contact us for further information on surveying your facility.
Lighting For Every Type of Space
Narrow Beam Lighting Systems
Recommended for tall stacked pallet rack aisles to achieve illumination in these narrow, sometimes darkened areas. Great for DC's, warehouses, and storage areas.
Mounting heights: 27' and up. Fixtures available in 4' and 8' lengths.
Energy savings - Up to 78%. 1-for-1 replacement of 400 watt metal halide lamps
Medium Beam Lighting Systems
Recommended for medium bay or low-racked, open-aisle industrial and
retail lighting in warehouses, shop floors, distribution centers or
Wide Beam Lighting Systems
Recommended for wide open areas in manufacturing, shop floors,
and mass market retail facilities