Zero Pressure Live Roller Accumulation Conveyors
Hytrol Model ABEZ
Conveyor Inquiries - for fast help - or call 888-877-3861
Provides superior flow control and reduces product damage
One of the most popular conveyors today for systems and projects
The Model ABEZ is a horizontal live roller conveyor designed for applications that require accumulation of products without a build-up of line pressure. Singulation feature allows products to be easily removed from any location on conveyor. The EZLogic accumulation modules sense product presence to determine whether a zone should be driving or accumulating.
- Bed - 6-1/2" deep x 12 ga. formed steel channel frame powder painted
- Rollers - 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge galvanized tread rollers spaced every 3" and an EZLogic Accumulation Module located in each zone
- Overall Frame Widths: 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30", 34", 36", 40", & 42"
- Center Drive (standard)
- Motor - 1/2 HP standard - 2 HP max
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Capacity - Maximum load per linear foot of conveyor; 150 lbs. No minimum load
- Accumulation Zones - 12", 18", 24", 30", & 36" Long Air Controlled
Applications for ABEZ Accumulation conveyors
This is an extremely popular systems conveyor. Many factors affect the proper operation of accumulating conveyors such as speed, box weight and box size. Zero pressure conveyor may be either mechanically, pneumatically or electronically operated. Electronically operated units have no minimum weight requirement and do not use sensing rollers.
Distribution center applications:
- Flow control for merging conveyor lines
- Staging areas for order consolidation
- Buffer zones to prior to downstream operations
- Sortation induction
- Staging for pallet building operations
- Creation of "throw on" points
- Manufacturing applications:
Progressive assembly operations
- Non-synchronous flow of material between processes
- Testing operations
- Kitting operations
Commonly accumulated products:
Cartons, totes, fixtures, products with a firm bottom, cylinders and other products within a system.