Vinyl Strip Doors, 6'w x 8'h
Strips help reduce energy costs, filter noise and environmental contaminantsStrip Door Inquiries
- Keep work areas free of dust and debris
- Clear-Flex II PVC material featuring improved edges for optimum safety and clarity
- Offset strips extend the life of the door while providing a better seal to help control temperature sensitive area
- Various mounting hardware available.
|Model No.||Strip Material||Mounting Hardware||Size||Price|
|ALCO-440011||Ribbed||MaxBullet Aluminum||6' x 8'||$244.14|
|ALCO-455034||Ribbed||MaxBullet HTP Silver||6' x 8'||$196.07|
|ALCO-453051||Ribbed||Studded Aluminum||6' x 8'||$244.14|
|ALCO-453052||Ribbed||Studded Galvanized||6' x 8'||$208.28|
|ALCO-440003||Standard-Smooth||MaxBullet Aluminum||6' x 8'||$200.11|
|ALCO-455004||Standard-Smooth||MaxBullet HTP Silver||6' x 8'||$160.72|
|ALCO-452212||Standard-Smooth||Studded Aluminum||6' x 8'||$200.11|
|ALCO-452564||Standard-Smooth||Studded Galvanized||6' x 8'||$170.72|
|ALCO-442060||Scratch-Guard||MaxBullet Aluminum||6' x 8'||$220.13|
|ALCO-455016||Scratch-Guard||MaxBullet HTP Silver||6' x 8'||$176.79|
|ALCO-453049||Scratch-Guard||Studded Aluminum||6' x 8'||$220.13|
|ALCO-453050||Scratch-Guard||Studded Galvanized||6' x 8'||$187.79|
Choosing Strip Materials
- For more detailed descriptions, see A guide to PVC strip door materials
- Standard Smooth strips are suitable for indoor and outdoor temperatures from -10 to 150 degrees F. This versatile material is used across many industries, and won't discolor in sunlight.
- Offset rib strip material extends the life of your strip door because it reduces scratching and abrasions from heavy use - your door and your strips will last longer, even under heavy and frequent use. It also provides a stronger seal than conventional strip materials. Use it for tough applications where you need the best possible seal.
- Scratch-Guard strips offer superior scratch resistance and better visibility. This innovative, non-stick material also reduces static electricity while providing easier and safer entry for lift trucks, carts, and pedestrian traffic.
Choosing a Strip Door Mounting Option
MaxBullet is a fast and easy installation system with 75% faster installation and 90% faster strip replacement times. Door strips simply push into place on the "bullets" and fit all sizes of door strips except 4" width. The MaxBullet’s® unique bullet-shaped locking feature allows for easy strip snap-on/snap-off installation yet stays securely in place for heavy-duty daily use. Available in stainless steel, aluminum, silver and fluorescent materials to meet your application.
Studded mounting hardware is recommended for the heaviest strip applications such as 16" wide or strips which are particularly long in length. All mounting studs have been welded to ensure a quick and easy installation. Simply install the mounting plate to either lintel or side wall, add strips, and install face plate. All mounting holes are pre-drilled and all fasteners except those needed to attach mounting hardware to existing building material are supplied. Studded mounting systems are available in your choice of aluminum or galvanized steel.