Carton Flow Shelves
Turn pallet rack into multiple level flow rack
- Easy assembly; attach to side holes on rack frame uprights
- Select shelf lane number based on carton size; see chart below
- Rollers track accurately for straight line flow
- Adjust roller tracks easily for differing lane widths
- Front beam includes flow stop
- Quickly change shelf angle for differing product feed rates
|Model No.||Depth (in.)||Lanes||Shelf Cap. (lbs.)||Price|
|FLOW LANE CONFIGURATOR *
*Two roller tracks allotted per lane
|Conveniently convert standard 8' slotted pallet rack into flow rack with the addition of flow rack shelves that have lanes configured to match carton size. Flow shelves simply lock into support clips mounted to inside slots on pallet rack uprights, providing stability and easy flow angle re-positioning without having to remove the flow shelf.
You don't need pallet rack beams to support these flow shelves. Each flow shelf has its own sturdy cross member supports as well as front and rear beams for excellent weight capacity per lane.
Lane configuration table gives optimum lane widths, using two roller tracks in each lane. Give each flow shelf an individualized lane configuration when running multiple products with varying carton sizes. Simply add two roller tracks for each additional lane planned.
For greater flow control, add guide rails to keep cartons from bumping adjacent lanes and jamming the flow pattern. Plan 1 guide less than total number of lanes per shelf when purchasing guide rails.