Mezzanine / Raised Platform Safety Gates
Increase safety and prevent falls by gating access points
- Safety Gate Inquiry - or call toll free for assistance
- Protect workers from open mezzanine edges
- Always one gate closed while the other is open
- Safely load/unload materials at the mezzanine level
- Satisfies ANSI MH28.3-2009 6.4.3 requirements for dual gate systems
|Model No.||Type||Clear Dimensions||Price|
|WG-PSG||Double Wide Pivot||25-1/8" to 109-1/8"W x 83-7/8"H x 81-13/16"D||$1,683.89|
|MEZG-HPOT||Single Wide Open Top||60"W x 62"D||$6,407.14|
|MEZG-TSM-OSHA||Single Wide Tri-side - OSHA||60"W x 74"H x 60"D||$7,800.00|
|MEZG-TSM-IBC||Single Wide Tri-side - IBC||60"W x 82"H x 60"D||$8,028.57|
|MEZG-PMSW||Single Wide Pivot||60"W x 80"H x 69"D||$3,259.91|
|MEZG-RMSW||Single Wide Overhead Roller||60"W x 84"H x 60"D||$6,407.14|
|MEZG-HPPSW||Single Wide High Pivot||60"W x 88"H x 60"D||$3,932.31|
|WG-OHSG||Overhead Roller||65"W x 65"D x 98"H||$5,223.88|
|MEZG-PDW||Double Wide Pivot||100"W x 80"H x 69"D||$3,894.39|
|MEZG-RMDW||Double Wide Overhead Roller||100"W x 84"H x 60"D||$7,800.00|
|MEZG-HPPDW||Double Wide High Pivot||100"W x 88"H x 60"D||$4,692.22|
|MEZG-RMRS||Custom to Rack Width||60"W x 84"H x 60"D (standard)||$5,075.83|
Safely move pallets, skids, containers and other loads on and off your mezzanine with a mezzanine safety gate. It works with almost any mezzanine, including new platforms or a mezzanine already installed in your facility. It is easy to install and use, providing a system where it is nearly impossible for a worker to enter the gate when a pallet is being loaded or unloaded.
Pivot Safety Gates for Load/Unload Points
- Simply lift guard rail to enter loading platform. Place load on platform and lower guard rail after exiting platform. Opposite side is now open for fork lift to pick up load.
- Reduces accidental falls when loading and unloading to mezzanines, elevated levels and raised platforms.
- Protects workers below platform by preventing objects from falling off edges - gate on open edge is always closed when accessed from platform.
- Sturdy steel construction for durability and long service life.
Overhead Roller Safety Gates
- When outer gate is open, inner gate is closed - and vice-versa, protecting workers as pallets are being loaded or unloaded by forklifts or stackers
- Make your mezzanine safer during loading & unloading operations
- Can be installed into your existing guardrail structure with minor modifications
- Easy installation and low maintenance - perfect for parts rooms, warehouses, distribution centers
Tri-Side Safety Gates
- When edge gate is open, inside floor level gate closes to create a three-sided enclosure around the load zone and prevents workers from approaching the mezzanine edge
- Once load has been placed or moved away, the inside gate can be lifted to open access to the load zone
- As the inside gate opens, the edge gate lowers to close off the open edge
- This gate is perfect when you must have a loading zone in a walkway or traffic pattern
- Clearly demarcates loading zone and helps prevent workers from entering loading zone while the edge gate is open