Mezzanine & Safety Cage Ladders
Increase safety and prevent fall injuries by installing the appropriate ladder
- Mezzanine Ladder Inquiry - or call toll free for assistance
- Keep workers safe when accessing maintenance ports mezzanines and raised platforms from a ladder
- Use indoors for access to mezzanines, maintenance ports and raised platforms and outdoors for rooftop access
- Cage enclosures recommended when heights exceed 12'
- Sturdy steel construction for durability and support
- Install by anchoring ladder to floor and support beams of platform
|Model No.||Height||Cage Included||Price|
Caged ladders have a 7' open bottom height to accommodate various worker heights. At 7' high, the safety cage begins and continues to the uppermost height of the ladder, thereby preventing dangerous falls over the entire length of the ladder. Additionally, safety handles extend up over landing deck height, allowing workers to have hand holds as they step off the ladder onto the platform deck.