Forklift Cab Covers
Protect operators from rain and falling debris
- Forklift Cab Cover Inquiry - or call for assistance
- Keep drivers dry in rainy or wet conditions
- Shield operators from falling dust and small or light debris
- Special dome, channels and gutters divert water away from cab
- Rugged, non-yellowing polycarbonate provides clear view
- Also available in gray tint with UV protection
|CC1013||31"W x 38.5"L||Clark, Hyster, Nissan, Yale||$189.08|
|CC1003||31"W x 43.5"L||Caterpillar, Clark, Hyster||$189.08|
|CC1015||33"W x 43.5"L||Clark, Nissan||$189.08|
|CC1008||35"W x 38.5"L||Hyster, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota||$189.08|
|CC1000||35"W x 43.5"L||Caterpillar, Komatsu, Mitsubishi, Toyota, TCM||$189.08|
|CC1009||36"W x 38.5"L||Caterpillar, Daewoo, Hyster, Toyota||$189.08|
|CC1001||37"W x 43.5"L||Caterpillar, Clark, Mitsubishi, Toyota||$189.08|
|CC1012||39"W x 38.5"L||Clark, Hyster, Komatsu, Nissan, Toyota, Yale||$189.08|
|CC1002||39"W x 43.5"L||Caterpillar, Clark, Daewoo, Hyster, Komatsu, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Yale||$189.08|
|CC1006||39"W x 52"L||Caterpillar, Clark, Hyster, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Yale||$218.51|
|CC1016||42"W x 42"L||Caterpillar, Daewoo, Hyster, Komatsu, Yale||$218.51|
|CC1007||42"W x 45.5"L||Caterpillar, Nissan, Yale||$218.51|
|CC1010||45"W x 38.5"L||Hyster, Yale||$218.51|
|CC1004||45.5"W x 43.5"L||Komatsu, Nissan, Yale||$218.51|
|CC1005||44.5"W x 51.5"L||Caterpillar, Clark, Daewoo, Hyster, Komatsu, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Yale||$218.51|
|CC1011||47"W x 38.5"L||Hyster, Yale||$218.51|
|CC1019||48.25"W x 45"L||Clark||$233.22|
|CC1017||50.5"W x 45"L||Caterpillar, Hyster||$233.22|
|CC1018||53.25"W x 45"L||Clark||$233.22|
The table above provides forklift brands included in each cab cover size. To be sure you are ordering the correct cab cover, measure the outside dimensions of the fork truck overhead guard and compare those dimensions to those shown in table.
You can also find fork lift model #'s listed in the Description Tab for each Forklift Cab Cover size shown.
If you don't find your forklift model listed, please feel free to call for assistance. We can get your forklift sized in just a few minutes.Note: If you have lights on your fork truck, you may need to keep in mind the following special considerations:
- Lights are flush with top of overhead guard: If you would like your lights also protected, your overall front-to-back dimension should include the depth of the lights out from the front of the overhead guard
- Lights are recessed below top of overhead guard: Use the actual outside front-to-back dimension of the overhead
- Lights are raised above the top of the overhead guard: You have a few options -
- Move lights to a position flush with the top of the overhead guard and measure as directed in #1 above
- The cab cover will have to rest on top of the lights.Order cab cover using actual outside front-to-back dimensions of the overhead guard and rest the cab cover on top of the lights, tightening down the restraint straps only enough to securely hold cab cover in place on lights. There is a risk of diminished effectiveness of the rain guttering and run-off channels with this solution.
More about the product:
Forklift operators work in some of the harshest conditions. From cold-storage warehouses and distribution centers to outdoor yard operations, they are exposed to weather elements, falling debris and dust that filters down from stored product. Keeping fork truck operators safe takes more than the built-in overhead guard on the fork lift. They need something for small particulates.
That's where these forklift cab covers come into the picture. They easily install on top of the overhead guard and provide a totally clear view of objects above. Special channels and gutters move run-off away from the cab to keep the view clear at all time. Directly above the operator, a bubble dome increases the run-off angle for faster water and debris removal from the operator's overhead viewing area.
Made of a durable polycarbonate material, our fork lift cab covers are non-yellowing, weather resistant, and offer a long service life. Installation is quick and easy with rubber grommet slots through which tough nylon tie-down straps secure the cab cover to the overhead guard.
Do yourself and your forklift operators a favor - add fork lift cab covers to your safety arsenal and give your operators a safe, clear view of what's above.