Structural Warehouse Mezzanines
Utilize the vertical cube and avoid new construction costs
- Excellent for warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and other areas where more space is needed
- Great for in-plant offices, conveyor lines, pick modules, high-density storage, work or assembly space
- Compared to new construction or facility relocation, mezzanines are less expensive and more efficient
- Mezzanines are standard sizes only. Many other sizes, deck materials, shapes, configurations available
Other Structural Mezzanine Factors:
- Heavy duty columns provide strength and loading capacity required for industrial and commercial applications.
- Completely fabricated steel components require no drilling, cutting or welding.
- A selection of stairs and handrails are available to meet specified code for your area for your structural mezzanine project.
- To aid installation, component parts are piece marked with cross references to an installation manual complete with drawings.
Mezzanines are rated for specific seismic code regulations. Verification by qualified engineers is required subject to local building codes. Contact us for assistance. Seismic Code details.
For many applications, standard sizes won't work. These mezzanines and prices are designed to help you budget what a mezzanine that size may cost. We'll help you sort out the details and get the best possible mezzanine at the best possible price. Submit a configuration request for fast help.
Built Heavy-Duty Tough
Mezzanines give you added space at a moderate cost, with superior quality throughout. High strength, zinc plated steel bolts combine with heavy duty steel angles to align the framing for uniform installation. These integrated components lock the connection into a solid unit for maximum strength. The mezzanines listed are Beam & Beam style construction. They provide tremendous strength and load bearing capacity, with low composite heights available.
See Beam & Beam Construction details for more information. Heavy duty columns provide strength and loading capacity required for industrial and commercial applications. Completely fabricated steel components require no drilling, cutting or welding. A selection of stairs and handrails are available to meet specified code.
Mezzanines meet the specifications for structural steel construction set by the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC). In addition, all materials conform to the standards set by the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM). All systems meet specified national, state and local codes.
Mezzanines have a clean, bold look that blends well with existing structures. Smooth electrostatic paint application assures a rugged mezzanine that looks attractive.
Factory installers can often erect the mezzanine without interrupting normal work schedules. Or it can be installed by your own personnel. To aid in installation, component parts are piece marked with cross references to an installation manual complete with drawings.
Options and accessories
We offer a limited range of options on the website. However, many configurations and options are available, and we can help you specify them easily and quickly. For assistance, call customer service or submit a submit a mezzanine inquiry.