Mobile Wire Shelving
Clean, attractive wire shelves on wheels
Shelving Inquiries - or call for fast assistance
- Stem caster carts are sturdy, mobile four-shelf carts
- All carts feature 63" posts and 5" wheels in a variety of depths and widths
- Eaglebrite® zinc finish for improved rust protection
- Shelves feature air-dry lacquer, NSF-listed for all environments
- Numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered plastic split sleeves & shelf collars
- Shelf capacity between 600 and 800 pounds
- Shelving can be adjusted up or down in 1" increments
VersatilityMobile Wire Shelving Trucks combine attractive, tough wire shelving and smooth-rolling swivel casters to give you an economical truck useful for a vast array of mobile storage tasks. Wire Shelving is a versatile, durable choice for your material handling needs. You can easily adjust the shelves on 1” centers. It's constructed of tough carbon steel, plated in Bright Zinc, then lacquer coated. The casters are easy-to-maneuver, swivel models equipped with 5” resilient rubber wheels and 5” donut bumpers to help cushion impacts and protect walls. Mobile Wire Shelving Units combine attractive, tough wire shelving and smooth-rolling swivel casters.
Shelf adjustment is easy
Numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered plastic split sleeves and shelf collars combine to make shelving assembly a simple two step process: (1) Snap the split sleeves onto the post over the number of your choice; (2) Slide the shelf collars over the split sleeves. A positive lock between shelf and post is created without the use of any tools.