Portable Stacking Racks - AirEctor
Unit load capabilities of a pallet, product protection of a rack
- Combine the unit load capabilities of a pallet with the product protection and positive stack alignment of stacking posts
- Welded tubular steel construction ensures dependable load carrying strength
- Capacities: 2,000 to 4,000 lbs. per rack
- Designed for fork truck handling with four-way base style that allows lift truck access from all sides
- Bases: Offered in wood and open deck
Configuring Your Racks: How many do you need for the length of your load?
Select the right number of rack modules for your application:
- Choose the Mini-Module rack to suit your storage requirements.
- Use the illustration above to determine the number of Module "stacks" you need for length of stock to be stored. The longer the item stored, the more modules needed to hold it. In general, if stored item is 8'-10', use two; if 12'-16' use three, and if 16'-24', use four module stacks.
- Sizes and capacities not shown are available. Multiple-Section Racks are also available; contact us for assistance.
Determining Mini-Module Rack Capacity
Total capacity of a "layer" equals individual Mini-Module capacity multiplied by the number of Mini-Modules in each layer.
Example: Two size "A" Mini-Modules used to support 8' to10' bars will have a capacity of 2500 lbs. x 2 = 5000 lbs. total. Eight to ten "layers" high, each fully loaded is standard practice. (Same applies to Multiple Sections.)
Need help configuring your racks? Call Customer Service toll free in the United States. We can help you today!