- Q. What is the return policy?
- A. Cisco-Eagle approval is required prior to any return. We will issue a return authorization to you after we have approved the return.
Many of our vendors charge restocking fees for returned hardware; we will inform you of any applicable fees or restrictions on returning equipment
at the time of the return request. In general, we ask that:
- You contact us when you realize the product must be returned and get authorization.
- Items are returned in original crate if possible, along with the return authorization.
- Return shipments must be prepaid. All collect shipments will be refused and returned to you.
- Q. Where do I get a return authorization?
- A. Send an email to email@example.com. Indicate your order number and reason for the
return request. We will process the request and contact you with the appropriate information as soon as possible.
- Q. What is Cisco-Eagle's Order Cancellation Policy?
- A. Cancellations can be made in writing prior to item shipment. You can fax your cancellation notice to 972-406-9577 or email it to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number (if you have it), your name, and telephone
number. We will contact you to confirm the cancellation. For some products, cancellation may involve restock or other applicable fees. When
you make your order, please inquire as to the cancellation policy for that particular product.