High-performance, cost-effective order fulfillment and sortation
The Commissioner is a compact AS/RS warehouse which provides high-performance, cost-effective order fulfillment and sortation capabilities.
It accommodates a wide variety of standard load handling devices for cases, cartons and totes, and provides solid reliability in ambient, refrigerated and freezer environments.
It is ideally suited for buffering, product staging, order consolidation, order picking , and sortation prior to shipment or palletizing. Applications include route stop sequencing, store aisle sequencing, and sequencing products for palletizing.
The Commissioner is managed by an AS/RS system controller, which allows centralized setup, diagnostics, and operation & maintenance information. It also provides a communication interface between a WMS, WCS or MFC and the Commissioner, and it controls travel, lift and load handler functions, as well.
- Simultaneous pick/replenish leads to error reduction, greater efficiency
- Compact size maximizes space, allows single/double deep storage
- Flexibility for handling variable sizes of cases and totes
- Ease of service with a floor-mounted drive
- Quiet belt-driven system
- Security enhanced through modular design and enclosed system
- Reduction in product damage because product moved only when required
- Horizontal travel speed: 300 fpm
- Vertical travel speed: 400 fpm
- Maximum length: 21 ft.
- Maximum height: 40 ft.
- Maximum load: 220 lbs.
- Operating environment: 32°-122°F, -22°F (optional)
- Performance: Stores & retrieves up to 200 loads/hour