Carousel Pick Light Systems
Increase Picking Speed and Accuracy
Pick-Light Systems are a series of individual alphanumeric displays and towers used in conjunction with horizontal carousels, flow racks, static shelving, or other pick/put operations, multiple order picking applications at work stations, and warehousing & distribution applications.
- Vertical Height Indicators (VHI) and Towers are used mainly in horizontal carousel applications.
- Static Pick Indicator (SPI) can be utilized on static rack or shelving. This can be used at every location, one per shelf level, or one per bay or section.
- Alpha Display Indicators (ADI) can be used stand-alone or in conjunction with an SPI to give more specific location information.
- The Vertical Height Locator (VHL) is a low cost alternative to using a VHI for every shelf position.
- Batch Light Indicators (BLI) are used for multiple order picking at a workstation.
- Beacons are used with the pick-light family and are available with or without a task complete button.
Warehousing Insights | Material Handling Systems » Order Picking & Fulfillment Topics from our Blog
- Video: Seegrid Automated Industrial Truck
- Don’t Climb that Pallet Rack!
- Alternatives to New Facility Construction
- Bridging the Gap Between Warehouse and Office
- Warehousing: Hidden Productivity Gremlins
- Ideas for Cost Savings in E-Commerce Warehouses
- The Cost of Managing a Skid or Pallet
- Tips to Prevent and Reduce Pallet Rack Damage
- Video: Danger in the Rack Aisles
- Conveyor Down in the 2nd Shift, On a Holiday Eve