Automated Vertical Carousels
Industrial carousel systems recoup 70% floor space while increasing accuracy & slashing labor costs
Vertical Carousels come in fully automated or manually operated configurations. Both operate on the same principle of rotating shelves and a chain-driven carriage, and both are appropriate for various applications.
With vertical carousels, materials are delivered directly to operator, minimizing walking, climbing, bending or reaching for heavy objects. Pass-through design eliminates time consuming transport of items from floor to floor. Point-of-use design keeps parts closer to the operation, eliminates trips to cribs or stock rooms. Dual-access option for versatile multi-operator use, both front and rear or on multiple floors.
- Pick product by carrier number of part number
- Shortest path retrieval system speeds picking efficiency
- Host interface capability for advanced inventory management and control
- Manual carrier job buttons to override automated machine control
Save Space, Increase Efficiency with Fully Automated Carousels
Vertical Carousels are rotating shelves that move up or down on response to your commands, delivering items at an ergonomic and convenient access window.
Use vertical carousels to increase storage density, throughput and efficiency while reducing inventory and labor costs.
- Because walking and searching times are significantly reduced, your picking productivity can be increased up to 2.5 times.
- Industry exclusive dual-chain guidance system maximizes the vertical cube, comes in multiple carrier depths, multiple carrier clear heights and widths, in combination with a carrier capacity of up to 2,200 lbs.
- 100% out-of-balance capabilities allow carrier profiling to be dictated by the user and not the restrictions of the carousel capacity.
- Vertical carousels provide significant space savings over traditional static storage solutions - the increase in storage density can result in floor space recovery of more than 75%.
- Carrier widths of up to 19' increase your productivity and product accessibility by taking what would normally require two units and placing it into one larger unit.
- Dual-motor drive enables greater width capabilities and provides redundancy for continuous up-time
- Systems are easily interfaced with many warehouse management systems or other host architectures
Contact us for more carousel information, or call 888-877-3861