Warehouse Management Systems Software
Intelligent automation: increase productivity, reduce costs
WMS systems can help you reinvent your operation. We help clients get tangible results when integrating software, process, hardware, and operations. Cisco-Eagle has partnered with HighJump Systems to help our clients automate and optimize their systems.
- How much time is wasted searching for lost inventory?
- How accurate is your inventory?
- How is your shipping accuracy?
- How many customers do you loose annually because of late or inaccurate shipments?
- How much excess/obsolete inventory do you carry?
- Have you reached the limits of your floor space?
- Are your labor rates too high?
- Are you spending too much on software maintenance because of old technologies?
- Is your current technology putting your business at risk in any way?
- Are you in control? Fully in control?
All of these factors add up to lost revenues which directly affect off your bottom line. When you consider these factors and the respective costs, it's easy to justify improvements in your warehouse. We can show you how a well thought-out investment can reduce your costs and save you tens of thousands of dollars per year or more.
Clients with solutions involving WMS systems
- Salon Support: distribution system
- Robroy: manufacturing operation
- J.A. Majors: Publishing distribution system
- Hitachi Semiconductor Group: Replacement parts distribution system
Audit trails and accountability required to minimize costly on-hand inventory, reduce labor, support Just-In-Time (JIT) operations, increase your material management efficiency, and provide real-time visibility into your operations
We can show you how your investment will payback in less time than you'd think. Many of these items are directly quantifiable. Others are a little more difficult to determine, but consider this: Are you doing more for your customers than your competition? 90% of consumer loyalty is directly proportional to your performance.