Voice Enablement Systems
‘Hands-free, eyes-free’ improves accuracy, safety, and working environment
At peak productivity levels, how fast can your warehouse staff pick orders? What if you could increase worker productivity by 15 to 25 percent while increasing pick accuracy and worker safety? How many more orders could you fill? How could you grow your business as a result?
Voice enablement significantly reduces training time for new employees, because it relies on easy-to-follow voice prompts and voice access to verbal help functions.
The HighJump Warehouse Management System (WMS) offers full integration with Vocollect’s Voice-Directed Distribution®,to provide real-time, voice-enabled communication between distribution center workers and the WMS.
You’ll have up-to-the second inventory consumption updates as well as improvements in productivity and fulfillment accuracy. This is possible through a range of voice-enabled picking options configurable by warehouse, specific pick area or specific employee. Managers also have a variety of options for assigning picking methods to ensure the picking strategy meets the warehouse’s total shipment volume requirements.
The value of voice technology in your warehouse or DC
- Increased operational productivity reduces transaction costs
- Improved accuracy makes ‘perfect orders’ possible
- More on-time and accurate orders leads to higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Flexibility of configurability supports SKU proliferation and product mix churn
- Best practices implementation methodology for rapid deployment and ease of integration with existing infrastructure
- ‘Hands-free, eyes-free’ improves associates’ safety and working environment
A voice picking solution from HighJump and Vocollect significantly reduces training time for new employees, because it relies on easy-to-follow voice prompts and voice access to verbal help functions, and utilizes your own HighJump WMS user interface. In addition to picking processes, HighJump’s voice solution may be used for directed put-away, warehouse moves, cycle counting, and put-to-store processes.
For assistance, contact us today.