Inside Sales Associate - Web Team - Dallas, TX
Apply: Submit your resume today
Cisco-Eagle is a Dallas-based material handling systems integrator and services provider. We provide conveyor systems, automated storage and retrieval, industrial carousels, storage racks, logistics consulting, and maintenance for distribution and manufacturing. Cisco-Eagle Inc. offers a great package of salary and benefits, along with a fun, professional company culture. Our benefit package includes, paid vacation, 401(k) plan, medical insurance, profit sharing plans, ESOP—we are an employee-owned company.
We are a distributor for hundreds of vendors, representing thousands of products within the material handling industry. This department is responsible for answering all inbound calls from customers. These calls typically include customers who would like to place an order, request a quote, check on an order status, or simply need assistance in selecting the correct product for their application. Many times our Inside Sales Associates must research information— not readily available—by contacting the manufacturer directly. The selected candidate will need to be able to learn product quickly and communicate mechanical specifications to our customers.
Another aspect of this department is processing all inside sales orders. This involves entering orders into our system, verifying correctness of part numbers, prices, shipping information, etc. and also includes entering any changes which need to be made after the initial order is entered. Once an order is entered, this department sends order confirmations to customers, checks vendor acknowledgements against all orders, checks and verifies order ship days and records appropriate tracking numbers. Any changes or delays are communicated to customers.
- Handle leads generated by company internet website.
- Follow up on internet inquiries.
- Must have ability to answer technical questions related to products and systems
- Process sales orders
- Produce quotes for customers
- Answer inquiries from internal and external customers
- Follow up on sales orders to insure proper delivery
- Manage customers’ problems and concerns in a courteous, friendly manner
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Inside Sales/Customer Service/Call Center Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics SL and CRM
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Windows-based applications
- Background in Material Handling Equipment a plus, but not required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some College preferred
Background Check Required
Cisco-Eagle, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer