Material Handling Outside Sales - Dallas, TX
The Cisco-Eagle family is a great place for your family
Apply: Submit your resume today
Cisco-Eagle Inc. is a leading material handling systems integrator and distributor. We provide creative supply chain and order fulfillment solutions for our clients which can include conveyor systems, storage and retrieval systems, robotics, palletizers, stretch wrappers, storage racks, mezzanines, security cages, safety gates, and other products used in warehousing, distribution and manufacturing.
We offer an excellent income and benefits package, and a rewarding, enjoyable, professional company culture within which to work collaboratively with others. We are an organization with a focus on providing our sales associates with unparalleled marketing support, technology, and formal training to fast track you to a successful career. Benefits include, paid vacation, 401(k) plan, medical insurance, and company stock (We are an employee-owned ESOP company, which can be an excellent long term benefit).
Position: Outside Industrial Sales – Account Executive - Dallas, Texas
- Create and execute an annual sales and business development plan to meet both your goals and those of Cisco-Eagle, Inc. Much of your plan will focus on key accounts within the Greater Houston area.
- Grow/expand business with both potential and existing Cisco-Eagle, Inc. clients.
- Consult with and understand your clients’ businesses, and identify supply chain improvement opportunities within their facilities
- Be creative in providing material handling and storage solutions to support both near term and long term client needs
- Become a safety resource with respect to traffic management (fork trucks and pedestrians) within clients’ facilities
- Utilize internal technologies (CRM, web tools, our ERP) to develop, manage, and track your activities
- Adopt an aggressive learning approach to progressively better understand the products and solutions we offer
Ideal candidate qualifications
- Successful track record in material handling equipment or related industrial sales (mandatory)
- Quickly understand the big picture within a plant or distribution center, ie, what is going on logistically
- Ability to listen well, then ask insightful questions to capture relevant decision-making data
- Well organized and effective when multi-tasking
- AutoCAD experience is a plus
- College degree is preferred
- We offer a base salary plus a robust and progressive commission schedule. It's an ideal position if you are an aggressive, problem-solving outside sales associate.
Background Check required