New e-commerce system is designed specifically for material handling
We recently deployed our brand-new online commerce system after a year of development.
It is designed to fit the specific needs of material handling customers by providing unique tools and comprehensive information. There are plenty of places to browse material handling equipment on the web – and lots of these websites are quite good. But almost none of them were designed from day one for the unique needs of warehousing and industrial customers. It’s not the same kind of buying experience, so you shouldn’t be ordering it from the same kind of shopping cart you buy consumer goods from.
We’ve dubbed our system SpecAssist because it’s really designed to help you get it right the first time, every time, on time. When you’re dealing with hardware that has to be shipped in to match an installation crew or tight deadline, you can’t afford specification mistakes. We help you ensure that you get the right equipment, at the right time, at the right price.
What kind of help do we provide?
- Toll-free assistance you get access to knowledgeable and experienced material handling experts.
- The “QuoteBuilder” program, that allows you to build quotes on our website, save them, share them with your colleagues, or submit them to us for final pricing or advice.
- Inquiry forms tied to each product, so you can easily and quickly inquire about the thing you’re interested in.
- We also have a number of online configuration tools that let you design entire rooms of shelving, entire warehouse rack layouts, and lockers. More of these tools are coming, and there is little else like them on the web.
- We give you more information than anyone. We provide downloadable drawings, assembly instructions, specifications, image galleries, and in-depth product descriptions.
- More enhancements are scheduled in the coming months.
Give it a look: Cisco-Eagle Online Catalog.
Scott Stone is Cisco-Eagle's Marketing Director with three decades of experience in material handling, warehousing and industrial operations. He writes on automation, warehousing, safety, manufacturing and other areas of concern for industrial operations.