Bulk Storage Racks for Auto Parts Rooms
Bulk Storage Racks for hand-loaded partsAsk Our Experts
Bulk storage racks are utilized in a number of applications for automotive dealers. Bulk storage units are ideally suited for any type of hand-loaded material. It's designed for greater cube capacity than standard shelving, but lower priced than pallet rack. It can be used for storing a broad range of bulky parts or hard-to-store items.
This storage solution can be integrated with mezzanines, stock rooms, and other areas where it's critical to store single, bulky parts such as tail pipes, shafts, and frames.
- Heights: 6' - 12'
- Widths: 24", 48", 60", 72", 84" & 96"
- Depths: 18", 24", 30", 32", 36", 42" & 48"
- Beam Capacity: 700 - 2,200lb.
- Uses double rivet angle, channel or Z beams
- Beam levels adjust on 1 1/2" centers
- T-Post adder units reduce material investment and installation time
- Units continue to look great, even after years of heavy use