Project Manager - Dallas, TX
The Cisco-Eagle family is a great place for your family
Apply: Submit your resume today
Cisco-Eagle is a leading material handling systems integrator and distributor. We provide creative supply chain and order fulfillment solutions for our clients which can include conveyor systems, storage and retrieval systems, robotics, palletizers, stretch wrappers, storage racks, mezzanines, security cages, safety gates, and other products used in warehousing, distribution and manufacturing.
We offer an excellent income and benefits package, and a rewarding, enjoyable, professional company culture within which to work collaboratively with others. We are an organization with a focus on providing our associates with unparalleled support, technology, and formal training to fast track you to a successful career. Benefits include, paid vacation, 401(k) plan, medical insurance, and company stock.
We are employee-owned. Every Cisco-Eagle employee is a shareholder and member of a trusted team.
Project manager in Dallas
Cisco-Eagle is currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Project Manager to join our System Integration Group in Dallas, Texas. You will use your technical education, CAD skills and project management skills. In addition to CAD design and project management, the selected candidate will also have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Produce detailed warehouse plans, drawings, sketches and renderings for various project sites.
- Produce accurate, detailed and readable work products that effectively communicate design intent consistent with the CAD standards and Company branding.
- Acquiring mechanical, electrical & controls bids during the proposal process.
- Assists Sales Associate in all bid development activities to identify the exact scope of work, and all associated job costs. Assures bid package is submitted on/before a given deadline.
- Develops a detailed Project Schedules, Project Budgets and other project related documents.
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the project design team, potentially across multiple office locations.
Capabilities and credentials
- Must have experience and strong understanding of AutoCAD.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the mechanical equipment.
- Must have good communication skills and ability to work with a team.
- Must maintain a high level of productivity.
- Must be flexible with their schedule to support project deadlines in an organization where client service is a priority.
- Take initiative on tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a flexible approach to work assignments.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with AutoCAD.
- Must be bilingual.
- Willing to travel.
- Conveyor knowledge and understanding is a plus.
- Associate or Technical Degree in Computer Aided Drafting or related field preferred.