Space Savings Through Vertical Carousels
By utilizing high-density shelves and the vertical cube, carousels can slash space needs
In this example, vertical carousels provide the same amount of storage space as several rows of traditional shelving or modular drawers...yet saves over 1,400 sq. ft. of valuable floor space.
Vertical carousels provide the optimum in space savings for two reasons. First, they utilize the full vertical cube, transforming empty air into storage. Secondly, they're high-density, enforcing more storage into a tighter space. Vertical carousels, by nature, reinforce organization and space economy in a typical warehouse or processing area.
Space Saving – Warehousing Insights | Material Handling Systems Topics from our Blog
- For 3PLs, Flexibility is a Critical Business Goal
- Case Study: Zero Mountain Adds Frozen Storage in Unfriendly Terrain
- High-Density Alternatives to Traditional Shelving
- Space Saving Storage Systems for Rack and Shelving
- Crossovers and Work Platforms: The Advantages of Modular
- How to Reduce Your Storage Footprint with Spiral Conveyors
- Wire Shelving Advantages Over Standard Shelving
- Advantages of Modular Buildings in the Warehouse
- The Fundamentals: High Profile Span-Track Carton Flow Tracks
- Factors for Industrial Facility Size & Layout