Robotics for Picking, Packing, and Palletizing
The costs of automation are dropping. The costs of everything else is increasingAsk an Expert
The perception: robotics are too expensive for all but the largest, most automated operations. The reality: they aren't. While the costs of many other types of equipment has steadily climbed for the past decade, robotics have actually remained steady.
Add to this: the costs of alternatives - personnel, utilities, real estate - have all increased over the same time. Fanuc Robotics provides highly versatile robotic systems for packaging, palletizing, assembly, machine tending, and much more.
Warehousing Insights | Material Handling Systems Topics from our Blog
- How to Solve the Ergonomic Problems of Floor-Level Carton Picking
- How to Make Rack Aisles Safer for Foot Traffic
- In Tight Labor Markets, How Can Warehouses Thrive?
- Ergonomics and Hand Tools
- What Causes a Pallet Rack Collapse? How Can You Prevent it?
- Improving Customer Experience Through Manufacturing
- Technology’s Impact on Manufacturing & Distribution Center Industry
- New Ways Manufacturers Are Attracting and Retaining Talent