Robotics for Picking, Packing, and Palletizing
The costs of automation are dropping. The costs of everything else is increasingAsk an Expert
The perception: robotics are too expensive for all but the largest, most automated operations. The reality: they aren't. While the costs of many other types of equipment has steadily climbed for the past decade, robotics have actually remained steady.
Add to this: the costs of alternatives - personnel, utilities, real estate - have all increased over the same time. Fanuc Robotics provides highly versatile robotic systems for packaging, palletizing, assembly, machine tending, and much more.
Warehousing Insights | Material Handling Systems Topics from our Blog
- 10 Ways to Set up Warehouse Workers for Success
- Case Study: Zero Mountain Adds Frozen Storage in Unfriendly Terrain
- 10 Tips: How to Protect Yourself from the Hidden Costs of Used Racks
- Tinker Air Force Base Event: Pedestrian Safety Near Forklifts and Other Heavy Equipment
- Hiring and Developing Outstanding Order Pickers
- Meet us at National Safety Congress 2016
- Cisco-Eagle Announces Austin, TX Office
- How to Create a Conveyor Maintenance Checklist