Robotics for Picking, Packing, and Palletizing
The costs of automation are dropping. The costs of everything else is increasing
The perception: robotics are too expensive for all but the largest, most automated operations. The reality: they aren't. While the costs of many other types of equipment has steadily climbed for the past decade, robotics have actually remained steady.
Add to this: the costs of alternatives - personnel, utilities, real estate - have all increased over the same time. Fanuc Robotics provides highly versatile robotic systems for packaging, palletizing, assembly, machine tending, and much more.
Warehousing Insights | Material Handling Systems Topics from our Blog
- Pallet Rack Collapse…Caused by a Kick?
- Video: Forklift Approach Warning Light in Action
- Video: Seegrid Automated Industrial Truck
- Joel Pason is Cisco-Eagle 2012-2013 Employee-Owner of the Year
- Video: Slip & Trip Accidents
- How to Reduce Wasted “Walking” Time in Distribution Operations
- A Guide to Pallet Rack Wire Decking Finishes
- Don’t Climb that Pallet Rack!