VWare™ Location Counting
Intelligent direction for verification of item, quantity, and UOM tracking
Inquire: WCS / WMS Systems
For non-inventory control configurations, maintain the accuracy of your inventory through cycle counting by location. With this proven method, the Versatile Warehouse™ will direct your operators through each step of efficient verification of item, quantity and UOM tracking.
Flexible rules allow Location Count generation by Host system request, manually, or using both methods simultaneously. Our implementation allows a wide variety of information to be available to the operators in addition to location and quantity including: item, UOM, lot, batch vendor, unit weight and/or receipt timestamp.
Rest assured that your inventory accuracy will be well maintained using these features provided by Versatile Warehouse™ location counting:
- Download location count requests or manually generate
- Generate counts by single locations or using a range
- Automatic count request generation upon discrepancy
- Maintain location count statistics by user and/or zone
- Inform Host of count results or print comprehensive reports
- Count by light direction, ticket or work list
- Process batches of location counts across any storage area