VWare™ Replenishment Operations System
Stock replenishment into primary picking zones can make the difference between struggling through fulfillment and easily meeting shipping schedules
Ask an Expert
When you need flexible replenishment rules to manage your restocking operations, the Versatile Warehouse™ steps up to the plate.
With all inventory control configurations, our system features allow you to replenish between an unlimited number of unit of measures for a single item, across an unlimited number of storage zones. If your facility utilizes automated conveyor, allow our tightly integrated system to automatically deliver stock quantities between zones for you. For manual movement, you can choose between several methods of replenishment directives to ensure efficient deliveries to the correct locations.
Mix and match any of these replenishment features to build your successful combination:
- Automated or manual replenishment
- User defined replenishment rules for individual zones
- Automatic quantity translation between unit of measures
- Unlimited number of unit of measures across unlimited zones
- Hot replenishment available during order fulfillment
- Generate replenishments by item mask, category, UOM or zone
- Limit replenishments by maximum number, or fulfillment ratio
- Replenish by light direction, tickets, labels or work lists
- Process batches of replenishments simultaneously