In today’s fast moving storage operations, mobility, flexibility, and convenience are critical for keeping up with the rapidly changing demands of operations like assembly and order picking. Industrial shelving has evolved from simple bolt-up static types to a variety of mobile configurations that serve specific applications. Here are some ways to improve your operation by adding mobile shelves.
Read the rest of this entry »
This article is part of a series of articles on Industrial Shelving. Click on a link below to view one of the other articles.
- Wide Span Bulk Shelving Offers More Capacity
- The Flexibility of Steel Shelving
- The Value & Versatility of Rivet Shelving
- Mobile Shelving Puts Supplies Where You Need Them
- Wire Shelving Advantages Over Standard Shelving